As mentioned in a previous blog an Algorithm is a set of instructions designed to perform a specific task. Algorithms in social media is a way that an application or channel sorts its users feed based the relevancy of the content instead of the publish time.
By using these following steps you can use the Algorithms to your advantage:
- Engage with your users. You can make use of chatbots in your messenger to assist you with the engagement, and try and a respond as efficiently and promptly as possible.
- Make us of Geotagging (Tag your location)
- Upload video content, or moveable media
- Try produce some real-time videos
- If possible try to not use links outside of the platform you are using at the time
I hope you found this useful, please subscribe if you would like to receive more of these small useful blogs, relating to social media or photography.